I was browsing some blogs when I came across with Sample Room. It’s a website which offers products, from their brand partners, to try first before actually buying it from the stores.
So how does it work?
- Sign up on their website and be a Sample Room member. Don’t worry because it’s free of charge!
- Upon signing up, you will earn 100 points which you’ll be using to buy sample products.
- You can also try out their VIP membership which will earn you 1ooo worth of points for around Php 600.
- Once you have your desired sample product/s you can proceed to their checkout page and pay for a delivery fee (yup you still need to pay for that!). Note: Only 3 products can be purchased per transaction.
- You can still earn points even if you exhaust all those free 100 points given. You just need to post a review of that product on their website and once it is approved, the points you used will be credited back on your account.
As for my experience, I’m a satisfied Sample Room member even if I have only tried it out last week. I’m still using the products as of the moment. When I computed my expenses using Sample Room vs the actual price of the products, I noticed that I saved around Php 80.00 since I only paid for the delivery fee. Good deal, right? I really would recommend you guys to try it out even for once. Note however that there are also a lot of girls who are members of the site, so stocks are very limited.
For more information about Sample Room, you can check out their website http://www.sampleroom.ph/ and be a happy roommate!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I just really liked my Sample Room experience. ha-ha!